“Impacting community one life at a time.”
What I offer represents a wealth of diversity in personal development. My bilingual abilities cross cross-cultural barriers to provide coaching and training for organizations locally and abroad.
I am a life learner, with an academic pedigree of Traumatology, Theology, and D. Min in Crisis Response and Suicide Prevention. Additionally, I am a franchise owner. Team building and work culture are a passion of mine to empower. I also have the honor of being a TEDx presenter.
I have the ability to equip others to overcome obstacles to increase productivity and empower individuals to realize their untapped potential.
I am passionate about God, life, and empowering others to learn how to thrive in life. How do crisis response and business have to do with each other? Crises arise at work or as a direct result of what is brought to the marketplace.
I often use the unique but impacting visual aided of twisted balloons to connect with audiences. Engaging all learning styles is crucial. The use of visual aids so unexpected leave lasting impressions of what was “taught so that it is caught.”
- Speaker, trainer, and coach Zig Ziglar Corporation
- Psychological First Aid and Terrorism for Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Certified Critical Incident Stress Management
- Understanding Field Support to Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Fighter, and Traum Unit Staff
- School Crisis Emergency Operations Planning and Response
- Adolescent Stress Management
- Mass Casualty Response and the Volunteer
- Terroristic Incidents
- ICISF International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Commissioned Chaplain
- Crisis Responder
A keen understanding of personality dynamics and past experiences impacts how a person is able to recognize or resolve conflict be it internal or external. I provide skills that “train the brain” by starting with individual personality then calculating intellectual and emotional and socio-quotients that all factor into human interaction and individual productivity.
Proficiency in conflict resolution stems from continued personal development and front-line response to critical incidents. With a focus on conflict prevention and stress management, as an intervention specialist, I provide skills that equip and empower individuals to navigate stress toward mental wellness holistically.
I am familiar with what it takes to overcome external and inner conflict. I advocate and share my content and message a living proof that achievement through determination is possible.
Rachael Did You Know, 2014
- Could my team use more good days on and off the job?
- Is my team focused on getting a paycheck or performance?
- Is my team distracted by conflict, stress, or workplace drama?
- What does it cost my business?
- Does change challenge my team?
- Does staff culture suffer from apathy, negativity, low morale, or recurring absences?
- Are my people stressed, discouraged, or overwhelmed?
- As a leader, do I have more good or bad days?
Take charge and set the course for stress management, conflict resolution, better communication skills, wellness in your organization, and increased productivity.
A majority of the population spends more waking days at work than with the family they work to support. You have an opportunity to create a win-win, thriving organization culture with unequivocal return on investment.
The need for skills training in stress management, resilience, and mental wellness programs are in high demand.
Today’s highly stressed society needs help. Road rage, disasters, terrorism, victims of crime, traumatic events impact organizational bottom lines.
“Stress costs U.S. businesses roughly $300 billion a year as a result of absenteeism, reduced productivity levels, and employee turnover.”
Can your organization afford not to address conflict resolution, stress management, or communication skills? No!
- Employee assistance programs of this nature may qualify for grants. Organizational grant writers must apply. Pertinent documentation is available upon request.
- Critical Incident Stress Management skills training may qualify for CE or CUE’s
- Consultant service needs arise following critical incidents both at work or while away from work.
- TEDx SnippetTEDx SnippetEffective stress management is best provided by a certified professional not impacted by incidents.
- Mental wellness programs mitigate careless errors, work-related accidents, and lower absentee issues.
Complete the speaker request form
Download Speaker Packet
Specify any specialized program benefits to offer with training. (CEU’s for LCSW, LPC, TCOLE)
Disclosure: Whatever I do, I am first a Christian and I am consistent in the principles of anything presented as unchanging with time and adaptable to culture. That said, I am a diplomat and have worked among government agencies my entire career. Event planners can rest assured that expectations are met, and boundaries of safeguard and political correctness are not compromised.