“Impacting community one life at a time.”
Whether looking for a personal development coach or a trainer for an organization, my diverse skill set equip you to overcome obstacles, achieve greater productivity, and gain greater confidence to become the best you possible.
I am passionate about God, life, and helping others learn to thrive, not just survive.
- Speaker, trainer, and coach Zig Ziglar Corporation
- Psychological First Aid and Terrorism for Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Certified Critical Incident Stress Management
- Understanding Field Support to Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Fighter, and Traum Unit Staff
- School Crisis Emergency Operations Planning and Response
- Adolescent Stress Management
- Mass Casualty Response and the Volunteer
- Terroristic Incidents
- ICISF International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Commissioned Chaplain
- Crisis Responder
A keen understanding of personality dynamics and past experiences impact how a person is able to recognize or resolve conflict be it internal or external. I provide skills that “train the brain” by starting with individual personality then calculating intellectual and emotional and socio-quotients that all factor into human interaction and individual productivity.
Proficiency in conflict resolution stems from continued personal development and front-line response to critical incidents. With a focus on conflict prevention and stress management, as an intervention specialist, I provide skills that equip and empower individuals to navigate stress toward mental wellness holistically.
Familiar with what it takes to overcome external and inner conflict at the deepest levels, I advocate and share my content and message a living proof that achievement through determination is possible.
Rachael Did You Know, 2014
- Could my team use more good days on and off the job?
- Is my team focused on getting a paycheck or performance?
- Is my team distracted by conflict, stress, or workplace drama?
- What is it costing my business?
- Is my team challenged by change?
- Does staff culture suffer from apathy, negativity, low morale, or recurring absences?
- Are my people stressed, discouraged, or overwhelmed?
- As a leader do I have more good or bad days?
Take charge and set the course for stress management, conflict resolution, better communication skills, wellness in your organization, and greater productivity.
A majority of the population spends more waking days at work than with the family they work to support. You have an opportunity to create a win-win, thriving organization culture with unequivocal return on investment.
The need for skills training in stress management, resilience, and mental wellness programs are in high demand.
Today’s highly stressed society needs help. Road rage, disasters, terrorism, victims of crime, traumatic events impact organizational bottom lines.
“Stress costs U.S. businesses roughly $300 billion a year as a result of absenteeism, reduced productivity levels, and employee turnover.”
Can your organization really afford not to address conflict resolution, stress management or communication skills? No!
- Employee assistance programs of this nature may qualify for grants. Organizational grant writers must submit an application. Pertinent documentation is available upon request.
- Critical Incident Stress Management skills training may qualify for CE or CUE’s
- Consultant service needs arise following critical incident both at work or while away from work.
- Effective stress management is best provided by a certified professional not impacted by incidents.
- Mental wellness programs mitigate careless errors, work-related accidents, and lower absentee issues.
Specialized Program (CEU’s for LCSW, LPC, TCOLE)